It’s the final round of our first series of The IT Inquisition, sponsored by Engineering Deathmatch ( https://EngineeringDeathmatch.com ). Dmitry Figol has an uphill battle to try and best the Jacob Whittle’s score on this Cisco routing and switching rapid-fire quiz challenge, but he’s ready and willing to try and take him down. Will he succeed? Watch now, because it’s winner take all time on The IT Inquisition!
As always, if you’d like to see if you have what it takes to meet the challenge in this episode, see below try out the questions yourself!
1. Which table in EIGRP shows all the EIGRP neighbors?
2. What IP Protocol Number does OSPF use?
3. What OSPF mechanism connects a remote autonomous system to Area 0 that would otherwise have no direct connection?
4. What kind of traffic always passes through the hub in a DMVPN network, even when spoke-to-spoke tunnels are active?
5. What is an OSPF router that has interfaces connected to two or more different OSPF areas called?
6. What is the administrative distance (AD) of an IPv4 route with an interface configured as the destination?
7. What OSPF area type does not allow Type 3, 4, or 5 LSAs exceltp the default summary route?
8. What is the Cisco proprietary method for trunking?
9. What EIGRP metrics are enabled by default?
10. What is the first color screen handheld game console?
Did you beat the leaderboard score? This is the last episode for this round of The IT Inquisition, stay tuned for the next round!